"We can lift ourselves out of ignorance, we can find ourselves as creatures of excellence and intelligence and skill. We can be free! We can learn to fly!" -Jonathan Livingston Seagull (Richard Bach)

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Ophiuchus-The Serpent Holder

23 years down the line... and i just find out that I am not a Saggi... haha...
just take a look.. http://www.griffithobs.org/SkyOphiuchus.html
yeah I am a Saggi no more, I am an Ophiuchus

I guess some have us have changed signs now!!! wow!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ophiuchus

Abbreviation: Oph
Genitive: Ophiuchii
Translation: The Serpent Holder



Position in the Sky
Right Ascension: 17 hours
Declination: 0 degrees
Visible between latitudes 80 and -80 degrees
Best seen in July (at 9:00 PM)

(http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/constellations/constellations/Ophiuchus.html)


THE ZODIACS
ARIES ................APRIL 19 - MAY 13
TAURUS............. MAY 14 - JUNE 19
GEMINI .............JUNE 20 - JULY 20
CANCER .............JULY 21 - AUG 9
LEO ....................AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15
VIRGO ................SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30
LIBRA ................OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22
SCORPIO ............NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29
OPHIUCHUS ......NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17
SAGITTARIUS ...DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18
CAPRICORN ......JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15
AQUARIUS ........FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11
PISCES ...............MARCH 12 - APRIL 18

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man! I dont wanna be Libra :(

I'm a true scorpi.. lemme be!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm very disturbed that I have lost Sagittarius. I know nothing of Ophiuchus and I feel lost and even my powers have been sapped. I can wield the natural force, but my will is weakened. It really has shocked me.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home