"We can lift ourselves out of ignorance, we can find ourselves as creatures of excellence and intelligence and skill. We can be free! We can learn to fly!" -Jonathan Livingston Seagull (Richard Bach)

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Saturday morn...an unwanted picnic

It all starts with me cribbing every Friday night "i dont wanna goto class tmrw morn :(("
And then deciding to sleep early staying awake late as usual.
And the alarm goes off Ti Ti Ti Ti.....8 am
A loud voice screams " x-( SATURDAY KO CLASS RAKHTE HAI SAALE.... ALARM BAND KAR"
I snooze the alarm and then the usual discussion begins

Me: Do I have to go to class???
Voice: NAH
Me: hey i have to
Voice: NAH...U JUS NEED MORE SLEEP...U SLEPT AT 3. DONT TORTURE URSELF...
Me: I'll get up at 8:30

Me sleeps alarm laun 8:30 cha
Ti Ti Ti Ti.....

Voice: IS IT 8:30 SO SOON!!!!
Me: I guess but i am sleeping till 8:40 now
Voice: ABBE ALARM LAGA NA
Me: hmm

and just sleeps.....

Voice: WAKE UP
...nothing

Voice: WAKE UP WILL YA. U GOT A CLASS..

Me: huh
Voice: HMM
ME: not going
Voice: HEY U SHUD....THE CLASS IS INTERESTING DUDE!
Me: I know... but Prof. Tamil keeps repeating stuff yaar...
Voice: HAAN YAAR SERIOUSLY...... DONT GO
ME: Thanx...wat time is it anyways??? :-/
Voice: MAYBE 8:40

I try to open my eyes...baapre kiti kashta

Me: :o :o :o ........8:55!!! Oh God!!
Voice: FORGET U CANT REACH FOR CLASS AT 9. LEAVE IT...... ANI GAPCHUP ZOP GA
Me: ayee yaar gela pahije na class la....
Voice: NAKO NA PLZZZZZ... MALA ZOP YETAY
Me: nahi nahi chal uth
Voice: U R IMPOSS $$#^#^@@%#@%
Me: chal chal

So I get up...decide to just brush and change and run to school...

Me: (calculating) I will be 5 min late for class...
Voice: U WONT MAKE IT BEFORE 9:15.
Me: not taking a shower.
Voice: OH YEAH... DO YA EVER GO OUT WITHOUT A BATH?????
Me: Well today...
Voice: I AM NOT GOING WITHOUT SHOWER
Me: Dont be difficult
Voice: NOT GOING AT ALL
Me: I give up
Voice: GR8... GO SLEEP
Me: noooooooo... shower it is
Voice: :((

I decide on the quickest shower ever. And by default am in for a looooooooooong time....Then I get ready and look at the watch....

Me: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9:20... AHHHH
Voice: WELL ITS LATEEEEEEEE...... LETS NOT GO PLZ
ME: Coffee will wake ya up

I drink coffe and outta the house by 9:27.... Aramat chalat chalat....

Voice: HE'S STILL DOING THE RECAP I GUESS
Me: hmm.... chal lavkar
Voice: JAYACHAY KA :-/
Me: shut up!! aala class
Voice: CHALEL

Class madhe Prof Tamil is intensely explaining the same thing he explained last week and a week b4 that and a week b4 that......

Voice: AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE FAKT 5 LOK
Me: yetil na... 5 is more than half anyways

People trickle by till 10-10:30
then break- at 10:30....... everyone cribbing

Vikram: WHY DID I WAKE UP SO EARLY AND COME???
Me: Yaar ye to vahi padhata hai har hafte
Most of them: haan yaar....
Jace: Hows Comp arch going???
Voice: :-/ MADHECH???

Lecture restarts at 10:50.... no actually it starts.... now Prof will teach something new.....

Voice: NEXT TIME COME AT 10:30
Me: hmm.....bhukkkk
Voice: NAHI YAYACHA NA MAG... LAKSHA DE CLASS MADHE
Me: ho pan....

Well sensor networks is interesting and I quite enjoy the second half of the class and its truly refreshing.. and it is the only lecture I enjoy!!!!

11:30
Me: oh..no.. its over already... I could have done with some more
Voice: I COULD SIT FOR ONE MORE HOUR ACTUALLY......... HE IS GOOD
Me: jaunde
Voice: jaunde

And then Vikram and Jace and Anshuman and I walk back discussing abt the lecture and Prof Tamil and how we waste half a day and how we have to get up and come Saturday morn 9-12 and still how we enjoyed the lecture and.................


1 Comments:

Blogger saurabh said...

Hehehe Well written

Saurabh

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home